WVSport Quilted Snow Boots
WVSport Quilted Snow Boots
We designed our WVSport Quilted Snow Boots to be vegan snow boots you can easily slip on and wear with the same versatility as a pair of trainers through the cold seasons.
To start with, we used the same Vibram® outsoles as our WVSport Trail Running Trainers, selected for their extra heel shock absorption with a 3.5cm heel (2.5cm heel-to-toe drop), decent toe flex and 5mm grip lugs for the traction you need. We then made them with the Strobel construction method, which helps keep them lightweight and allows for greater foot flexibility.
Of course, we wanted these boots to keep your feet warm and dry. They're insulated with Primaloft, made from 90% recycled content, and thick, soft vegan fur lining (made from 100% recycled PU, 100% RPU) that lines the interior down to your toes, which means your feet will stay warm down to -22 degrees / -7 6 Fahrenheit. We built them from the ground up with a water-resistant construction, which means your feet will remain dry in most conditions (please note they are not waterproof, so they are not suitable for more extreme conditions such as total water submersion, prolonged periods in deep snow, walking through long wet grass for protracted periods).
The fully adjustable quilted uppers continue the trainer philosophy, making a pair of vegan snow boots that are soft and comfy to wear whilst being long-lasting and durable with their fine weave rip-stop polyester construction and abrasion and scuff-resistant recycled rubber strips that wrap all the way around.
- Fully adjustable quilted uppers made from fine weave rip-stop polyester.
- The toes, sides and heels are protected with abrasion and scuff-resistant recycled rubber strips (also adding another layer of water resistance).
- Made with Strobel construction, which helps keep them lightweight and allows greater foot flexibility.
- Lined with Primaloft insulation made from 90% recycled content, they keep your feet warm down to -22 degrees / -7.6 Fahrenheit.
- Your feet are kept super cosy with a thick, soft vegan fur lining (made from 100% recycled PU, 100% RPU) that lines the interior down to your toes.
- Lab-tested water-resistant construction, you can wear these in most conditions during autumn and winter and have dry feet (please note they are not waterproof, so are not suitable for more extreme conditions such as total water submersion, prolonged periods in deep snow, walking through long wet grass for protracted periods).
- The Vibram® outsoles are designed with extra heel shock absorption with a 3.5cm heel (2.5cm heel-to-toe drop), decent toe flex and 5mm grip lugs for the traction you need.
- Your feet rest on 37.5® Technology lined insoles (made from recycled polyester and nylon) proven to decrease the rate of core temperature buildup and remove moisture vapour (Oeko-Tex, Made in Green and BlueSign certified).
- You can adjust the fit of the boots on your legs (using the lace-up fronts) and at the tops to stop snow and slush from getting in (using the rear adjustable toggles).
Ethics & Sustainability
This product is certified carbon-neutral
It's delivered to you through our carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging
You can return it free of charge for 365 days with our paperless carbon-neutral returns service
Use our return to recycle service when this product's at its end of life
Always and forever vegan
Made in Italy