- Made in small batches in Tuscany Italy from durable pebble grain, supple Italian vegan leather
- Classic biker jacket cut with regular fit
- Three cotton lined zipped outside pockets and one inside slip pocket fit your essentials
- Responsibly sourced nickel free hardware
- Viscose lining ensures easy layering
One of those timeless styles that never really fall out of favour.
We have crafted this jacket out of a durable pebble grain, supple Italian vegan leather in small batches in a Tuscany Italy
It bears all the moto details with three outside zip pockets, studs, shoulder epaulettes and a zip up front running at an angle across the front.
One of the most versatile jackets you can buy with great layering potential, it works with a tee, crisp shirt, chunky knitwear or a hoodie when cooler.
We are working hard to help you reduce your impact on earth making it easier for you to Make A Positive Choice.
Like everything we make & do, our clothing is certified Carbon Neutral.
There is no packaging waste, we only use biodegradable plastic free packaging from the paper bags to the paper tape we use to seal them.
Your delivery is certified Carbon Neutral, if you choose to use our 365 days free returns and exchanges service, that is certified Carbon Neutral too.
This Biker Jacket is ethically produced in small batches in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
SUSTAINABLE // ETHICAL // VEGAN FASHION
|B||1/2 BOTTOM HEM||53.5||55.5|
|F||1/2 SLEEVE OPENING||13||13.5|
|G||ZIP LENGHT C/FROUNT||54||55|