Recycled Vegan Shearling Puffer
- This jacket keeps you super warm. The inside is insulated with Italian made 100% recycled polyamide padding (100% RPA) with an Italian made cream recycled vegan shearling lining (100% RPU)
- ECONYL® outer material made in Italy from synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans.
- Water resistant (standard c6 grade) so you can wear in light showers or snow and stay dry.
- Generously sized vegan recycled shearling hood that will easily slip over and rest on your head.
- Two zip up pockets on the outside and a slip pocket on the inside to keep your essentials.
The brief for this jacket was to make something that kept you warm and dry through the winter but was ethically made using vegan sustainable materials.
The result is our Recycled Vegan Shearling Puffer. Everything apart from the labels, zip and drawstring is made from recycled materials.
Our Recycled Puffer keeps you warm. With the addition of the cream recycled vegan shearling this jacket keeps you super warm!
The inside is insulated with 100% recycled polyamide padding (100% RPA) that has been produced in Italy. The recycled vegan shearling is made in Italy from 100% recycled polyester (100% RPU). It’s deep, cosy and soft making the perfect lining to keep you luxuriously snug.
We chose to use ECONYL® for the outer material. It is made in Italy and was created by Italian firm Aquafil. It uses synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, then recycles and regenerates them into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon.
This regeneration system focuses on 6 steps that form a closed loop which uses less water and creates less waste than traditional nylon production methods. Waste is collected, then cleaned and shredded, depolymerised to extract nylon, polymerised, transformed into yarn, and then re-commercialised into textile products.
This jacket is water resistant (standard c6 grade) so you can wear in light showers or snow and stay dry. Please note this jacket is not waterproof but will keep you dry in most conditions. The material has a matt finish with just a little sheen, it feels substantial and it will not rip or snag easily.
The hood is generously sized so will easily slip over and rest on your head. It has two zip up pockets on the outside to keep your essentials.
It has been finished with cotton WVS labelling and an embroidered cotton hang loop. You can wash our Recycled Vegan Shearling Puffer Jacket on 30 degrees celsius / 80 degrees fahrenheit but please use a Guppy Bag to capture micro plastic release.
Like everything we make & do, our clothing is certified Carbon Neutral.
There is no packaging waste, we only use biodegradable plastic free packaging from the paper bags to the paper tape we use to seal them.
Your delivery is certified Carbon Neutral, if you choose to use our 365 days free returns and exchanges service, that is certified Carbon Neutral too.
This Recycled Vegan Shearling Puffer is ethically produced in small batches in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
SUSTAINABLE // ETHICAL // VEGAN FASHION
|Measurements in cm||S||M||L||XL|
|1/2 bottom hem||55||57||59||61|
|Centre frount zipper||73||73||74||74|
|1/2 sleeve opening||12.5||13||13.5||14|
- Wash at 30 degrees celsius / 80 degrees fahrenheit
- Wash on reverse using a Guppy Bag
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Can be dry cleaned (delicate)
- Do not