Recycled Espadrille Loafers
Carbon Neutral Recycled Espadrille Loafers
Ethically made in Spain under European Union employment, discrimination and health & safety law
Presented in sustainable non treated paper and cardboard packaging.
Delivered to you through our eco friendly plastic free carbon neutral supply chain.
Always and Forever Vegan.
- Made using recycled materials. Zero Carbon. Vegan.
- Traditionally made in a family run factory in Spain.
- Natural jute outsoles with a rubber bottom stitched onto soft canvas uppers made from 75% Cotton,, 20% post-consumer recycled cotton (Recycle Standard certificate No. CU-1002090), 3% other fibres, 2% elastane.
- Slip on with or without socks. They’re super breathable, the linings are moisture absorbing and antimicrobial. Fully washable by hand or put them in a short cool wash with a towel (to protect from the wash drum).
- These are really versatile shoes. Pair up with an outfit or keep by the back door to throw on, they also make for a great pair of comfy house shoes.
Regular sizing. Order your usual size. If you are a half size order up.
Write Your Own Review