Spice Pots Selection Pack + 8 Vegan Recipe Ideas 120ml
A beautifully packaged vegan spice gift set which contains 4 Spice Pots with 8 easy to follow vegan recipes in a dinky little booklet. This is an inexpensive present for vegan friends or keep it treat yourself and get some vegan diet ideas.
Recipes ideas include Lazy Vegetable Bhuna Curry, Vegetable Kebabs and Satay Sauce and Tandoori Masala Mushroom, Spinach and Pea Curry to name a few.
This vegan curry spice set makes the perfect foodie gift, or vegan birthday present. It also makes a great gift to yourself – as it will help make vegan meal planning each week much easier – as you no longer have to buy lots of spices to make 1 dish.
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- Goan Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, fennel, cloves, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom
- Korma Ingredients: coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, black pepper, cardamom
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seeds, fennel and chilli
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, fenugreek, cardamom, ginger powder, garlic powder
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add vegan meat, vegetables or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you’ll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!
Box Size: 13cm high x 13cm wide
About the brand
Our mission is to help people create consistently delicious curry and Indian-inspired food at home with our perfectly balanced spice blends, clever shortcuts and simple recipes.
Founded in 2014 by a sleep deprived Mum of 3 living in rural Scotland, looking for a shortcut to produce healthy tasty curry.
'I had learned to cooked proper curry years before when I lived in India, but now with 2 toddlers and a new born baby and living half an hour from the nearest shop, the idea of making a curry from scratch now seemed totally ludicrous. So, I found a way to batch-blend my favourite spice combinations and adapt my favorite curry recipes so that it was possible to cook the food I loved, even with 3 small people hanging off my legs!' Melanie Auld
Our mission is still the same, to make cooking easier! Our happy (and no longer sleep deprived) team are based in East Lothian in Scotland.
Spice Pots are perfectly blended dry Indian curry powders to make simple and easy curry recipes.
We are on a mission to take the hassle out of making a curry and to get you consistent cooking results!