Shirt Collar Jacket
- Made in small batches in Tuscany Italy from durable pebble grain, supple Italian vegan leather
- Classic shirt collar jacket cut with regular fit
- Two cotton lined outside slip pockets and one inside slip pocket fit your essentials
- Responsibly sourced nickel free hardware
- Viscose lining ensures easy layering
We have developed this vegan leather shirt jacket (also known as a blouson jacket) to give you a beautifully crafted vegan option in this classic style.
It has been ethically made in small batches in Tuscany Italy, cut with a durable pebble grain, supple Italian vegan leather.
The minimalist exterior has two slip pockets and a simple zip finishing the front. It has a regular fit, so you'll comfortably be able to wear a T-shirt or sweater underneath.
We are working hard to help you reduce your impact on earth making it easier for you to Make A Positive Choice.
Like everything we make & do, our clothing is certified Carbon Neutral.
There is no packaging waste, we only use biodegradable plastic free packaging from the paper bags to the paper tape we use to seal them.
Your delivery is certified Carbon Neutral, if you choose to use our 365 days free returns and exchanges service, that is certified Carbon Neutral too.
This Biker Jacket is ethically produced in small batches in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
SUSTAINABLE // ETHICAL // VEGAN FASHION
|B||1/2 BOTTOM HEM||51.5||53.5|
|F||1/2 SLEEVE OPENING||12.5||13|
|G||ZIP LENGHT C/FRONT||59.5||61.5|