Cornish Seaweed Sea Greens Organic 15g
Bursting with B vitamins, including vitamin B12. It is also well known from Chinese Crispy Fried Seaweed. Super healthy to eat raw or cooked, added to smoothies or toasted as crisps.
All our pouches are now PLASTIC FREE and use biodegradable ink! They contain only paper and are therefore recyclable and compostable.
Taste: Sea Greens taste fresh and sorrel-like
Eat raw or cooked
Why not try
- Add raw to salads
- Chop then add to bread dough
- Lightly fry in oil and cover with sesame seeds
- Add a clump to smoothies for a serious health kick
It sure is healthy…
- High in minerals and trace elements: Calcium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc
- High in Vitamins A, C, E, B2, B9, B12
- Source of Vitamin B1, B3, B9
- High in Fibre
- Source of Protein
- Low in (Saturated) Fat
About the brand
We are a small team of passionate seaweed foragers based on West Cornwall’s rugged coast and offer a range of 100% organic seaweeds for use in everyday cooking.
Our seaweed recipes can be found in our newly launched Seaweed Cookbook, on our Recipe page as well as on each and every pack to help ignite your creativity in the kitchen!
Our seaweeds have been lovingly hand picked and processed naturally to allow us to bring you the best quality ingredients direct to your table.