Faith In Nature Organic Antibacerial Tea Tree Soap
Our Tea Tree Hand Soap harnesses the natural antiseptic benefits of tea tree oil for skin to invigorate and cleanse while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria. Our plastic-free tea tree soap offers a more sustainable way of reducing waste when washing your hands, perfect for anyone wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
- Environmentally friendly hand soap bar made with 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and Cruelty-Free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled cardboard packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash range
Instructions for use: Apply Tea Tree Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
About the brand
When you plant a tree, you commit to a long term vision of how beautiful that tree could be in decades to come.
Sometimes even centuries. Starting Faith In Nature back in 1974 was a bit like that. It was a vision of what could be possible one day.
A belief that the best companies could be ethical. That natural could be affordable. That doing right by the planet and its people was not only a choice, but our duty.
Change doesn't always come quickly. But that's exactly why Faith matters so much.